Monday, December 10, 2012

letters FROM Santa

This time of year, everyone always focuses on letters to Santa. What they want, reasons they've been a good kid this year, etc. But what about Santa's responses to our ridiculous requests that may or may not put a Christmas cookie up his otherwise jolly buns?
There's gotta be some letters that gets Santa's stockings in a wad and makes The Claus come out.
(Thanks Kristene for the cute idea!)
Happy Holidays, Becky:
Last year's cookies gave Rudolph the trots all the way to Miami. And I chipped my front tooth on those mysterious nut things. Here's an Easy Bake Oven. Learn something.
Cheers, Santa 
Merry Christmas, Victor Randolph III:
Twelve years in a row on the Naughty List? That's a record, kiddo . . . even Hitler made it to the other side a couple of times.
Your biggest fan, Santa
P.S. Enjoy scrubbing a colonel's pot with your toothbrush at military school. I dropped the hint to your parents.

Hello again, Daniel:
Don't bother unwrapping this magical, elf-wrapped box; it's as empty as your cold, little heart. That's right, I see you. I see everything. Stop stuffing your sister in the closet, jerkwad.
Best wishes, Santa

Dear, Jennifer:
Stop asking me for scandalous pictures of Brad Pitt. It's creeping me and the elves out.
Love, Santa

Hi there, Mrs. Claus:
I've told you a hundred times; I can't take Christmas Eve off. Tell your mother she can bite me in my plump, holiday buns. Be home late. 
Warmly, the Kringel to your Chris; the egg to your nog

22 comments:

Shawndra Roberts said...

This is ADORABLE! Love it.

Katie Did What said...

hahaha LOVE these!! Victor Randolph III is totes gonna be my first son's name.

xo

Ashley said...

Haha!!! Stop stuffing your sister in the closet...love these!

Helene said...

this is so freaking cute!! love this so much

Love and Such said...

HAHAH Oh my hell I loved this!!
awesome.

Sara said...

What a cute idea! These had me rolling, lol! :-)

Erin said...

Haha this is funny I like the idea.

Romantic Savy said...

This is precious! LOVE :)

That Brunette One said...

haha adorable!

Allison said...

Hahah...what a great idea! I love this!

Leslie Jenkins said...

Great idea!

Leslie (fromadaughter.blogspot.com)

Little Lady said...

toooooootally hilarious! LOVE!

stephanie said...

hilarious! and if asking for scandalous pics of Brad Pitt (pre-Jolie of course) is wrong then I don't want to be right!

Brandi said...

This is an awesome (and hilarious) idea! :)

Married...with a Pup said...

This is hilarious!! Love it!

Holly said...

Hahahahaha....love this!!!

sarah e said...

awesome!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

great post! :)
-wHiT

Erin said...

Hahaha! These are awesome. My personal fave was his letter to Mrs Claus. He is totally the egg to her nog!

Jenna said...

How funny!!! Merry Christmas girlfrand!

Amy said...

Im dying...this is HILARIOUS...daniel...cold little heart & jennifer...ok basically i love them all.
You are freaking amazing.

KatyK said...

Definitely spit out a lil coffee...too funny