1. How I can't physically put mascara on without opening my mouth. Not exactly innovative stuff here, but seriously... Can't. Close. It.
2. How Worcester sauce became a thing. It's impossible to say or spell, and it's grizz to the maxola.
3. Why Grahm refuses to use our bathroom. He has to grody up the ridiculously clean guest bath. What's better about that one anyway? I know for a fact the seat isn't any plushier. I mean, sure... no one's coming over to apartment now. But when we start making friends, this habit has to go. (Refer to this post for previous apartment pooping stories, cause I know you wanna read 'em.)
4. Why picking a gynecologist seems to be life-threatening. You've gotta wonder about these people... I literally came across a female doctor in the San Antonio area with the last name Woody-Gross. (Don't think about that one too long.) Also, I'm terrible with dealing with insurance crap. Co-pay whhaaaa?
5. Why it's impossible to tickle yourself. I wish I could make myself laugh whenever I wanted by sticking my fingers in my armpits. Talk about a good time.
6. Grahm and I went house hunting this weekend, just because. When did I become my parents? (We saw the most gorgeous $600,000 house ever. We let the relator know to call us if they go down $200, 000 or so. But for real, I was drooling over those bedrooms.
7. Why does daylight savings put me in such a good mood? I should be grouchy, I mean sleeping is kinda the only thing I'm good at it. Depriving me of an hour is like a death sentence, look out for the crazed woman with top-of-the-morning-to-ya breath...