Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday.


Dear Molly and Bekah, thanks for being my favorite trolls. I'm so excited to visit Oklahoma in a week, just to see your pretty faces. I love our three-way chats. Even from eight hours away, I still feel close to you both... especially when our conversations look like this:


Dear Abs, work yourself out please. Or tell me something that I can eat, so it doesn't look like I'm growing another butt.

Dear San Antonio, you've been raining a lot lately. I know it's not really you're fault, but can we stop this drizzling action? It's hair-ruining and only leads to outfit mayhem. I'm not in college anymore, so it's no longer acceptable to wear cute rain boots. You make me want to stay inside and ignore the world, so rain let's take a rain check.

Dear Grahm, you think you're funny. (I kinda do, too.) Thanks for helping me clean the apartment last night when we had our firsts guest over (your parents). Also thanks for adding to my grocery list. I'll be sure to pick these things up on my next trip to HEB.


Dear Mommy and Daddy, I miss you both so much! I haven't seen either of you since Christmas day. Nashville is so stinkin' far. You guys should hop on a plane with Carrie Underwood. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Just tell her Jesus took the wheel, and you really couldn't control over it.


25 comments:

Madeline Grace said...

Well he got one thing on the list! You did blog about Gram!

If you find the magical food that you can still eat & get abs you will have to share because I would looooove to know!

-Madeline Grace
Just Let the Sparrows Fly

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

So sweet! I always can't believe it when my husband helps me clean! Sometimes he does a better job than I do! Have fun with you family :)

Also, next Thursday Im doing a wedding cake link up and love for you to join :)

Cranky and Difficult said...

Your blog is hilarious, I'm such a fan. Why no pineapple?

Emily Hope said...

These are great letters. I kinda feel the same way about my abs. They are definitely not made of steel. More like cotton. Oh and how cute is your husband? I hope you managed to buy him some candy.

Basil. said...

First off, how do you make group chats?! That's really exciting, and I need in on that ASAP.

I miss my parents too:( don't you wish the world was just a little bit smaller...

L-Kat said...

Aw, you look like your mama! :)

Amira said...

I'm seriously in love with your text conversation. It's such a lie that girls don't talk about poop. It's one of my favorite topics.

Have a great weekend!
Amira

Andrea said...

"Wahhh I pooped last night" ... that was the best thing i've read this morning :) hahaha oh my, thanks for making my day :)

xoxo

marie said...

I didn't know we could ask our abs to work themselves out. I am writing my abs a letter today!

Lauren said...

you seriously make me laugh so hard! and once you find out the answer to the abs question, please pass it on!

Lay said...

Ha! Love the comments your hubby left on the grocerie list. That's something mine would do as well so it made me smile :)

Pamela said...

Just found your cute little blog! First off, you two are a gorgous couple! Love your wedding dress! Anyways, enough stalking, ha! The text conversation is too funny!! The grocery list is too cute! Love your letter to your parents, hah!

Karla said...

hahah yes-yes totally agree with the Carrie thing!And your hubby is too adorable!

Alana Christine said...

Yay, you're coming back to the promise land! haha
Love the list he made you!

Nagehan said...

Aw! I freakin love that grocery list :) super cute!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Awww! Have fun on your vacation! :)

Miranda said...

haha that sounds like something my husband would do...but i guess you did blog about him :) and what a cute picture of your parents...i only live an hour away from mine but it still sucks missing them

miki said...

You're hilarious. Just tell them Jesus took the wheel. ha! I actually watched her little interview that was prior to her trying out for american idol. what a difference a few years makes!

Kristen Danielle said...

Hahaha your hubby is hilarious!!!

Kell said...

Haha! I think you are my favorite blogger.
I love the grocery list he made you!

The Bluths said...

hahahahahaha.
i'm obsessed with this.

you are darling.
and i'm so with you on the abs.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

Jessica @ Lovely Little Things said...

hahaha the note to your abs is hilarious.
When your abs figure it out, tell them to get with my abs and let them in on the secrets!

Thanks for reading my blog - just found yours...LOVE!

xo

stephanie said...

I think I giggled through almost this entire post! enjoy your weekend :)

Kathy B. said...

This really made me chuckle- especially the shopping list part! You two are the cutest! Xx

Courtney B said...

That grocery list is the best I've seen in a lonnnnng time! You two are the CUTEST!